There are many reasons to subscribe for a wine club membership. Most people sing up when they have visited a specific winery. One of the main reasons for this is that while at the winery, guests get to taste the majority of the wines produced by that winery. Pairing your palette is an important step in joining a wine club. By visiting a tasting room you will know quickly if you enjoy the wine made by that winery. If you enjoyed the wine while you were in the tasting room, chances are you are going to enjoy the wine delivered to your door.
Many wineries don’t sell all their products in the retail market outside the winery. You may find a wine that you love from a winery but can’t find it in any liquor stores. This is because sometimes only a small number of cases are produced which creates a ‘winery exclusive’ product. This is where being a part of a wine club comes in handy. You will be sent a diverse selection of the winery’s products, multiple times a year. You won’t have to go without your favourite wine!
Here are some more perks to joining a Wine Club:
- Have a regular supply of wine delivered right to your door.
- Discounts on wine purchases at the winery.
- Free wine tastings for you and your guests.
- Continuing your education and enjoyment of wine.
On top of those perks, by joining the Wine Club at Monte Creek Ranch:
- No membership fees.
- First access to winery event tickets.
- Enjoying wines that you may not have bought without the guidance of our winemaker Galen Barnhardt.
- Exclusive access to wines that haven’t been released from our cellar yet.
- Free winery events for wine club members.
Our Wine Club provides you with prime access to our award winning wines and the inside scoop from the frontier. Membership also gives you access to invitations to our winery events, complimentary wine tastings, and other unique opportunities. Get some answer to FAQs here.