A taste of the ranch
Road trip stop or destination?
The Monte Creek Ranch Tasting Room is an excellent place to stop during a road trip to stretch your legs and enjoy delicious farm fresh food with a glass of wine. Our Thompson Valley ranch and vineyards straddle the Thompson River, offering beautiful scenery and a delicious bounty for visitors to enjoy. Come see and experience what this magnificent area has to offer.
Come for a taste!
Open May to October 10:00 am-6:00 pm daily
Open November to April 11:00 am-5:00 pm daily
Take it in from the Terrace
Or enjoy the spectacular view from the Terrace, as we serve you a glass of your favourite Monte Creek Ranch wine with a well-paired lunch menu. Join us daily from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm for a relaxing meal overlooking the Lion’s Head Vineyard and South Thompson River.
A picnic to remember
Fill your picnic basket with a delicious farm fresh spread, and relax with your family at a picnic table as you take in the stunning ranch scenery and fresh air with a glass of wine. You can also use one of ours! We also offer picnic on a seasonal basis full of locally inspired foods to enjoy with our wine.
Enjoy a tour!
The tour program at Monte Creek Ranch Winery offers an authentic winery and ranch experience. Daily guided walking vineyard tours run at 11:00 am, 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm. Cost is $10 per person. Please call ahead to reserve your spot.
- Enjoy views of the South Thompson River and Lion’s Head bluffs
- photo opportunities of goats, horses and cattle along with viewings of local wildlife such as Sockeye salmon, bald eagles and red tailed hawks
- guided tours around the vineyard along a wood chip covered walking path
- tour stops at our honey bee colony and rows of
- intimate wine tasting in the mezzanine overlooking the wine cellar
- locally inspired lunch menu on the Terrace
- lawn games/picnic area
Monte Creek Ranch Tasting Room
2420 Miner’s Bluff Road
Monte Creek, BC V0E 2M0
GPS sometimes has a hard time finding us, so take a look at our map and give us a call if you need help finding us: 250-573-5399
We look forward to seeing you!